These short-term, didactic groups for 4 to 12 participants combine teaching and interacting with others as you make practical application to your daily life. See below for current small group schedule.
Want to start your own small group? Use the Contact form and we’ll post your info in the current schedule and provide promotional materials for your church or neighborhood.
The Weight of Grace: Experience the Freedom From Overeating That You Already Have
A 15-week small group experience for women who struggle with overeating and overweight
- Here’s My Story; What’s Yours?
- God Wants You to Have Freedom (and He’s Not Disgusted With You)
- If I’m a “New Creation in Christ,” Why Am I Still Fat?
- Identifying Underlying Beliefs: What’s Behind Overeating and Overweight
- Are You Really Getting It So Far?
- Emotions and their Relationship to Overeating
- Some Specific Emotions We “Swallow”
- Returning to True Hunger, Part 1
- Returning to True Hunger, Part 2
- Why Diets Don’t Work, Especially for Christians
- Squeezing into the Mold
- What’s Sex Got to Do with It?
- “Fat” and Marriage
- Where Do You Go from Here?
Fall 2018 – Introductory Meeting on September 12 at 1:30 p.m.
Shepherd’s Call – Independence Parkway & W. Plano Road, Plano, Texas 75075 – Starting 9/19/18, Wednesdays at 10:30 a.m.