Small Groups available in the Kansas City area and various locations throughout the U.S.:
Short-term, didactic groups with 4 to 12 participants combine teaching and interacting with others as you make practical application to your daily lives.
For women: The Weight of Grace
For couples and individuals: Be Transformed
Classes in the Kansas City area only:
For all adults: Learn the Basics of Biblical Counseling
This 13-week course meets weekly for two-hour sessions directing students to Biblical principles that explain why Christians struggle in areas of depression, anxiety, anger management and guilt. Learn how to lead people to the answers that are transforming and lasting. For more information, click here.
Seminars & Conferences available anywhere:
From two-hour seminars to two-day conferences, Weight of Grace Ministries, Inc. can bring to your group or church fresh and inspiring information that teaches believers to find greater intimacy with God, power for godly living in all circumstances, and hope for change no matter what the personal struggle.
- Why diets don’t work, especially for Christians
- What it means to be a new creation in Christ
- Overcoming anger and bitterness
- The devastating effects of legalism
- A biblical approach to addressing negative emotions
- Overcoming the affects of sexual abuse and molestation
Interested? Contact us.